Friday 5 August 2011

Nymboida Coaching Station Inn helps out

The Nymboida Coaching Station Inn is helping to raise funds for Orphans in Cambodia by allowing me to do a Cambodian Theme Night at the Inn's restaurant.

The Nymboida Coaching Station Inn

There will be an Open Mic. come Jam session afterwards for some of the local talented (and not so talented) musicians!  I approached the Inn's chef about the meals and got permission from the Managers and it's all underway !  The date will be Friday, 26th August and will be a smorgasbord, with a great selection of traditional Khmer (Cambodian) food.

I want to particularly thank a couple of people. Jess Griggs (thanks heaps Jess) for her design work for the flyer I am using to advertise the event and to the managers; Jonathon and Kelly, of the Coaching Station Inn for allowing the event to take place.  All profits will go to the Cambodian Orphanage Appeal. Thank you Jonathon and Kelly !

I hope to see a packed house on the night!  See you at the "Coacho"!

You can see a copy of Jess's design work below










I will do a Blog update, letting everyone know of the success of the night after it happens !  It is so great to see how much support I am getting from locals in the community, I am truly humbled by their help and enthusiasm !

0 comments:

Post a Comment