Tuesday 19 July 2011

Charity Raffle - local Nymboida artisans help Cambodia !

I have had a couple of wonderful prizes donated for a raffle.  Thank you so much to two brilliant local artisans, Colleen Scott who donated the beautiful  painting in the photo and Laena Jongen-Morter from Nymboida Crystals for her gorgeous crystal, seen hanging on the painting in the photo.

Crystal hanging on LHS of painting

Both of these are on display at the Nymboida Coaching Station and you can see me at "The Coacho" to purchase tickets or just ring the Coaching Station and ask to speak to Toni on (02) 6649 4126.  So far I have sold $80 in tickets and I hope to do much more as we get closer to the date for the draw!

The prizes will be drawn on 26 August at the Cambodian Food Night at the Coaching Station.  I hope to see everyone there for the night, where there will be samples of Cambodian Food served buffet style! More on the food night soon.

Charity Garage Sale

So far I have been collecting boxes of donated goods for the charity garage sale. Thank you to the wonderful locals of Nymboida for their donations. I have been overwhelmed by the community spirit.  If you want to donate anything for the upcoming garage sale to be held at the Hall in conjunction with one of the farmers markets (date to be announced soon) please call me and let me know or see me down at "The Coacho"

0 comments:

Post a Comment